At Johnson Creek Dental, your first appointment includes a thorough exam and gathering any information that our dentist must be aware of in order to provide care specifically to your oral health. We understand that all patients are different and require individualized care.
New Patient Forms
- Download our Medical History Questionnaire for Adults
- Download our Download our Medical History Questionnaire for Children
Our Practice's Mission:To fulfill our mission of providing quality dental care to you and your family, we are committed to:
- Staying up to date with latest techniques and equipment.
- Ensuring a comfortable, relaxing environment.
- Exceeding your expectations with our professionalism.
What Every Patient Can Expect
At our practice, every patient can expect to be treated with prompt service at their specified appointment time. Our patients can also look forward to a comfortable experience. We understand that visiting a new dentist can be stressful, which is why our practice works to actively to accommodate all patients and alleviate any fears they may have about a new dentist or dentistry treatments. Familiarizing yourself with our practice, services, and our dentist is a great first step to creating a long term and comfortable experience with dentistry.